"Hallelujah I’m a wretched man. Hallelujah every breathe is a second chance."
- Switchfoot (via karmabycody)
"You can get caught up in routines, and that’s one of the most dangerous places to be"
- Jon Foreman (via wandering-young-soul)
"I come to the conclusion that The Creator that has given us all of this, is one who loves us dearly and out of that love where my identity is rooted, I am able to love other people despite of my own fears"
- Jon Foreman talking about “Love Alone is Worth the Fight” (via theswitchfootage)
"It was a beautiful letdown,the day I knew,
That all the riches, this world had to offer me
will never do."
- Switchfoot - The beautiful letdown (via sabrinnasouvenirs)
"Maybe joy is found in the constants, not in the transients. Perhaps joy is a choice, not a result. Our hopes and fears are the past tense versions of our successes and failures. These wash over us like waves: they come and go. But this deeper joy could be the rock that remains unmoved."
- Jon Foreman (via astrobeagle)